Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from [220.127.116.11] Subject: Apply for a loan today To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: Robert Fast Capital <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com
Do you need a loan today for Business, car repairs, your studies or even a wedding, trust Robert Fast Capital to make it possible.
We offer loans from the rang of $ 10,000 USD- $ 500,000,000.00 USD at 2% interest rate.
Please contact us today via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp / Call 407-236-1668
Robert Fast Capital
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 18.104.22.168 Originating ISP: Clear-access City: Midrand Country of Origin: South Africa * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from South Africa, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud Loan Scam hotspot.