Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Paul Hernandez <email@example.com> Reply-To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com> Subject: Darlehen Angebot
Hallo Haben Sie nach einer guten Firma gesucht, in der Sie ein besseres Angebot bekommen können? Ihre Business Funding Limited ist hier, um Ihnen bei einem Darlehen zu helfen. Unser Angebot beginnt bei 20.000,00 EUR bis 10.0000.000,00 EUR. Kontaktieren Sie uns jetzt, um weitere Informationen zu erhalten Betrachten Herr. Paul Hernandez
Hello Have you been looking for a good company where you can get a better deal? Your Business Funding Limited is here to help you with a loan. Our offer starts at EUR 20,000.00 to EUR 10,000,000.00. Contact us now for more information Consider Mr. Paul Hernandez
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free AOL address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.