Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from [22.214.171.124] Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: Sang-su Wong <email@example.com> Subject: (BUSINESS OFFER) From Dubai UAE!!
Growing Small & Medium Enterprise
Capital Merchant Funding’s mission is to provide a broad assortment of services and solutions for small & medium enterprises.
We provide loans for corporate and private entities around the world.
* Start-Up Franchise
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Contract Execution
* Commercial Real Estate
* Interest Rate 3% – 9%
For further inquiries please contacts us via below email contacts: – firstname.lastname@example.org
online marketing Team
World trade center-AE
P.O. Box: 8089
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com IP Address Summary Report Originating IP: 126.96.36.199 Originating ISP: chinaunicom.com City: Zaozhuang Country of Origin: China * For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan or who they are regulated by.
- The email claims to have been sent from Dubai, UAE, but actually originates from China.