Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from [172.20.10.2] (unknown [126.96.36.199]) Subject: Fw: INFORMATION To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: firstname.lastname@example.org Reply-To: email@example.com
We are global investment funding and top crypto-currency trading firm. We give minimum loan of $50,000.00 and maximum loan of $25 Billion USD. Loans are processed and released within 2 working days via SBLC, Bank Wire Transfer TM103 block funds, and BTC Crypto-Currency Funding, which means you can receive Bitcoin Loan of any amount you desire.
Moh’d Khalaf A.R Masalmeh
Bond Assets Financial Services
Contact No: +44 744-144-9289
Pacific West Financial Group
Contact No: +1 (818) 963-9212
Branch Offices; USA, Canada, England, Japan & Saudi Arabia.
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com IP Address Summary Report Originating IP: 188.8.131.52 Originating ISP: mtnonline.com City: Ibadan Country of Origin: Nigeria * For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free email address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from Nigeria, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.