Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Aghali Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com Subject:
We offer a Loan Amount of $5000 to $5,000,000.00 I want to fully assure you that you will get the funds if only you are very serious and trustworthy Because I Like serious and God fearing people If interested contact us now for more information.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.