Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Bacco Brokers <email@example.com> Reply-To: Bacco Brokers <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Broker Partnership
This is a newsletter from Bacco CP. We offer financial Services to commercial sectors, across a range of Industries. We offer loans at a minumum interest rate of 5% Annually.
We are determined to extend our services locally, so we are partnering with Financial brokers. Our broker fee is commission based, 5% of the Approved funding.
If you fall in the above mentioned category and would like to work with us, please respond to this email, our Agent will get in touch with you soon.
We also accept direct loan Applications.
WhoIs details for baccoconsultancy.com
Creation Date: 2021-07-01T15:48:07 Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-07-01T15:48:07
WhoIs details for baccobrokers.com
Creation Date: 2021-05-07T12:47:19 Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-05-07T12:47:19
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is on a domain that was only registered a couple of months a go.
- The domain used for the website was only registered at the start of this month.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.