Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
An identical email was received the same day, sent this time from “Andreas Edmund Keller <email@example.com>”.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: Andreas Edmund Keller <email@example.com> Subject: REPLY To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
We offer the following kinds of loans and many more;
* Personal Loans ( Unsecured Loan)
* Business Loans ( Unsecured Loan)
* Consolidation Loan
* Combination Loan
* Home Improvement, and many more…
Apply now, and stop all worries about loan.
All loans @ 2.5% interest rate and fast in processing.
We look forward to serve you better.
Andreas Edmund Keller
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.