Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: VIVIAN ASAPUO <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Permit us to support your business by giving you a loan. To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
This is a private loan company; Permit us to support your business by giving you a loan to excel as a business professional, our aim is to make a real difference in people’s lives. We offer loans of $10,000 to $20,000,000.00 million USD, Business Loan, Commercial Loan, Personal Loan, Real estate Loan, and Investment Loan at 3%.
Contact our below Email for more details
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.