Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: "Mr. J. Wilbur Monk" <email@example.com> Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:54:39 +0100 Subject: re: Do you need Loan for your project? To: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Asia Investment Holdings and Our client are looking for a
reliable Loan Seeker to Invest, our clients are capable of funding any
legitimate and viable project that can generate 3% annual interest.
Funding availability ranging from (US$1 Million to US$700 Million) One
Million United States Dollars to Seven Hundred Million United States
Dollars Only, Project funding is in form of Loan, as our clients will
not be part of the investments/ projects.
If you are interested for a loan kindly send your Loan project
proposal or Loan business plan for proper review.
Asia Investment Holdings
Tel : +447868819616
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Europe.com address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.