Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: LOAN OFFER @ 2% RATE, To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: TRUST LOAN LENDER <email@example.com> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer loans on clear and understandable terms & conditions with low interest. Our offer ranges from $50, 000.00 – $25, 000, 000.00 USD, GBP & EURO. We offer Business, Personal, Student, Car, Mortgage, To Pay Off Bills, BG/SBLC loans at a low 2% rate. Contact us now at E-mail: email@example.com
WhoIs details for clarostrustlenders.com
Creation Date: 2021-09-10T12:03:06.00Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-09-10T12:03:06.00Z Registrant Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is on a domain that was anonymously registered only a few weeks ago.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.