Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: Laurent Gaborit <email@example.com> Subject: Credit offer To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Do you need cash loans between individuals to help you cope with
financial difficulties and finally get out of the banking impasse
caused by the rejection of your loan application documents?
I am a French citizen and I can give you a loan from 5,000 euros to
2,000,000 euros with an interest rate of 2% and conditions that will
make your life easier. Here are the areas I can help you with
* Real estate loans
* Investment loan
* Car loan
* Consolidation debt
* Line of credit
* Second mortgage
* Buy back loans
* Personal loans
You’re trapped, banned, and not preferred by banks, or better yet, you
have a project and need funding, bad credit reports, money to pay
bills, money to invest in business.
So if you need cash advances please feel free to contact me via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on my great terms.
NB: He is not a serious person to abstain from
Best wishes …
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Yahoo address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.