Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: <email@example.com> From: Paul Hudson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Non-Recourse loan
I’m Paul Hudson, a consultant from BNF, We are currently offering a 100% Non-Recourse Loan with our BG Leased Monetization Program with 2% interest rate per annul for a period of 10-years + 1 year grace period with no per-payment penalties.
10 YEARS DURATION
1M-50B USD / EUR REQUIREMENT:
1. CLIENT MUST OWN OR REPRESENT A COMPANY.
2. CLIENT MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE BUSINESS PLAN OR EXECUTIVE
SUMMARY OR SUMMARY PURPOSE OF THE LOAN.
If interested in our Non-Recourse loan BG Leased Monetization program, kindly get back to me for more details:
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Online.ee address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.