Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: Financial Operations <email@example.com> Subject: APPROVED To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
We provide non-recourse loans without upfront fees and no hidden
charges; the minimum loan is US$250,000.00 while the maximum is
awesomely US$2.7Billion, loans are released within 48-hours via Crypto
wallet, SBLC, BG/CDs & MT103 Bank Wire Transfer.
Pacific West Financial Group.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Yahoo address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.