Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: email@example.com From: office desk <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Are you financially stressed and seeking funds to pay off credits and debts? To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
My name is Kevin Kings,. I work as a senior loan advisor at Finance House. I have been helping clients secure financing for their various projects for years. We offer private, business and personal
loans with extremely minimum annual interest rates of up to 2% over a repayment period of 5 to 20 years to any part of the world. We offer loans in the range of $250,000.00 USD to $10,000,000
USD. Our loans are well secured and maximum security is our priority. Do you lose sleep at night and worry about how to get a legitimate loan? Do you bite your nails quickly? Instead of stressing
yourself out, now contact loan professionals who help stop a bad credit history, to discover a profitable solution that is our mission.
If you are interested, contact me via email for more information email@example.com:
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.