Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from [188.8.131.52] From: Fast cash <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Private loan Lender.. To: email@example.com Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliment of the day.
I am a private loan lender, That gives out both business and personal loans to individual at a low interest rate of 2% all amounts and currencies, no collateral required. no matter your location. If you are interested in getting a loan from us please email me back Via email@example.com
Mr Damian Sumiti
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com IP Address Summary Report Originating IP: 184.108.40.206 Originating ISP: airtel.in City: Delhi Country of Origin: India * For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from India, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud Loan Scam hotspot.