Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: Contact <email@example.com> Subject: PONUKA PÔŽIČKY To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Potrebujete urgentnú pôžičku na vyrovnanie dlhov alebo začatie podnikania?
Sme inštitúcia, poskytujeme rôzne typy pôžičiek bez ohľadu na vašu potrebu.
– Osobná pôžička; – Krátkodobá pôžička
– Školská pôžička; – Strednodobý úver
– Pôžička na auto; – Dlhodobá pôžička
– Úver na nehnuteľnosť; – Investícia
Ak máte záujem, neváhajte odpovedať na túto správu. Ďakujem
Do you need an urgent loan to settle debts or start a business?
We are an institution we provide various types of loans whatever your need.
– Personal loan; – Short-term loan
– School loan; – Medium term loan
– Car loan; – Long-term loan
– Real estate loan; – Investment
If you are interested, do not hesitate to reply to this message. well thank you
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.