Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: email@example.com From: Customer Service <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
We are private lenders based in UK.
Do you need a loan (credit) as soon as possible. Are you in search of
money to solve your personal needs or finance your business
venture,then get Your desired loan today! Consult us immediately.
* We offer personal loan & huge capital loan at 2% interest rate to
the general public both locally and internationally.
* Credit amount range from $5,000.00 — $20,000,000.00 and above.
* Special $500,000,000.00 Loan offer for huge projects also available.
* Loan period of 6 months — 10 years.
* Loan is granted 24 hours after approval and accredited, directly in
hand or bank account.
We prefer to lend in the following industries: oil/gas, banking, real
estate, stock speculation, and mining, transportation, health care,
tobacco, communication services, agriculture, forestry, and fishing,
and so on. The terms are incredibly flexible and intriguing
Contact us with the following information for more details.
Your Full Name :
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.