Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Micheline BARLIER <Micheline.BARLIER05@hotmail.com> Subject: loan
For the smooth running of business life, individuals and professionals sometimes need financing.
but they are often rejected
by the banks in your country.
So, being a financing structure, we are all at your disposal to accompany you
and grant you loans or financing in
short and long term up to 70 million euros. Despite the law on usury, we grant loans at a rate of 3%!
However, we can help you in the following areas.
-Real estate loans
– Setting up
of your company
– Loan for payment of debts and payment of bills!
Above all, we work with dynamic, honest and serious people who, of course,
can respect the agreement and conditions of a creditor to avoid mismanagement of the funds to be granted.
So if you are interested,
contact us to obtain a favorable result.
Why is this a loan scam?
- The email address used is a free Hotmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.