Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: <email@example.com> From: Consultant Swift Capital Loans Ltd <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Your Loan Is Ready To: Undisclosed recipients:;
I hope you are doing well, and business is great!
However, if you need working capital to further grow and expand your business, we may be a perfect fit for you. I am Ms. Kaori Ichikawa Swift Capital Loans Ltd Consultant, Our loans are NOT based on your personal credit, and NO collateral is required.
We are a Direct Lender who can approve your loan today, and fund as Early as Tomorrow.
Once your reply I will send you the official website to complete your application
Waiting for your reply.
Ms. Kaori Ichikawa
Consultant Swift Capital Loans Ltd
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free email address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the “company” offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- No legitimate lender would offer unsecured loans to everyone regardless of credit