Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: "Mr. Albert Nuru" <email@example.com> Subject: Investment & Loan!! To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Attention: Sir & Madam,
I have a ready Investor who is willing to invest in projects( i.e Real
Estates, Construction, Logistics, Manufacturing or any viable
projects). We have the financial muscle and capacity to fund projects
between $500,000 to $6.5 Billion USD for capital projects, and Equity
Investment Plans. At 3% interest rate for a 10 years tenure with a
grace period of 12/18 months.
Kindly send your business plan and executive summary or refer us to
anyone with a good business plan, for our investment team review and
immediate funding.We are waiting to proceed with the closing and
disbursement of investment funds.
I hope we can work together in securing the investment funds you seek
and other future transactions.
Thank you in advance as I anticipate your kind response.
Mr. Albert Nuru.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.