Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: Quick Loan Offer To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: Mars Capital <email@example.com> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Mars Capital we offer loans to individuals and companies around the world, we are registered and licensed loan company.
Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need a loan to start up a business? Do you need a loan to buy an apartment? we offer all kinds of loans.
if you are interested in getting a loan of any kind simply
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the “company” that are offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The “company’s” website is on a free sub-domain