Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: email@example.com From: "Prepaid Finance Inc cc:" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: For Your Kind Attention: GOOD NEWS FOR YOU To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Dear Sr / Madam,
GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
1. We can help you to pay all your bills and all your bills will be cleared.
2. We can help you to pay all your debt and you will be debt free.
3. We can help you to pay all your loan(s) and you will not owe any debt any more.
4. We can give you Loan.
5. We can help you to recover all your lost fund from any Project or Contracts
6. We can help you to recover all your lost fund by online internet scammers and dubious people.
7. We can help you to pay all your Company debt.
8. We can help you to Zero all your Financial Load.
Reply for more detail.
Prepaid Finance Inc
Z-Postal address: Postfach CH-4002 Basel
TeleFax: (+41 61) 280 9100
©2022 Prepaid Finance Inc
Confidential Material: This e-mail and any attachment may contain
confidential or legally privileged information for use of the Global
Offshore Financial Centre (GOFC.) only and must not in any way, be it
electronic, digital, photocopying or any other mechanical means, be
passed to a third party, except with the authorization.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.