Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: email@example.com From: Manager acpr banque France <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: [REDACTED]
We are contacting you concerning funding of your business project. We grant loans to interested investors, companies, and individuals for Debt Consolidation, Buying, Building, Business Improving, Refinancing Commercial Property and Personal Loan.
• Fixed interest rates: 2.5% Per anum
• Fixed terms from: 1 – 10 years.
• Amount Ranging from: $1,000.000.00 USD – $1,000.000.000.00 USD.
Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for immediate consideration and negotiation.
For further inquiries contact us.
Yours in Service,
Mr. Mohammad, MBA | Regional Representative
© 2023 La Banque de France. All rights reserved. Company no. 01920623
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.