Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: Tom Cook <email@example.com> Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 14:33:09 -0700 Subject: Loan Offer Urgent To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Do you need financial help?? Search no more as we are here to make all
your financial problems a thing of the past. We loans out to companies
and individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad
credit or in need of money to pay bills,to invest on business.
Apply now for all kinds of loans and get it urgently!
* Appointments loan amount ranging from $1000.00 to a maximum of $10,000,000.00
* The interest rate is at 2%
* Choose between 1 and 30 years of repayment.
* Choose between Monthly and annual repayment plan.
* Terms and conditions of the loan flexibility.
All these plans and more, please contact us.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.