Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: Partnership Project <email@example.com> Subject: To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
We are a reputable firm, invite you to partner with us and benefit in
our new Loan and Partnership Project
funding program. We offer flexible loans and funding for various
projects bypassing the usual rigorous procedures. This Funding program
allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for
as low as 2% – 3% per annum for a period of 5-10 years. We can approve
a loan funding starting from€10,000,000.00 to €500, 000,000,000.00 or
depending on the nature of business. We are currently funding for:
Starting up a Franchise
Commercial Real Estate purchase
Oil & Gas/General Business
We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you
think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in
any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible
business co-operation.Upon expression of interest in the loan facility
all the details of the company shall be made known to you and the
WhoIs details for trustbridgeloans.com
Creation Date: 2023-06-23T09:12:58Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-06-23T09:12:58Z Registrant Name: Registration Private Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is on a domain that was anonymously registered only a week ago.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.