Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: "Dr. B. Sathya" <email@example.com> From: "Dr. B. Sathya" <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: [REDACTED] Subject: INVESTMENT LOAN FUNDING
RE: INVESTMENT LOAN FUNDING
We would like to ask you to take part and benefit in our new
funding program. We offer flexible loans and funding for various
projects, as my direct contact person, I will help you to become
registered member to enable you to bypass the usual rigorous
The funding program allows a member to enjoy a low-interest rate
low as 3-4% per annul for a period of 5-10 years contract tenure
Also as a member, you are entitled to enjoy a loan in the amount
of 1 to
200 million more depending on the nature of the business
We are currently funding for:
* Starting up a Franchise
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Commercial Real Estate Purchase
* Contract Execution
We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If
think you have a solid background and idea of making a good
any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible
Dr. B. Sathya
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.