Loan Scam – Mike.Freud@outlook.de
This really stupid scammer spams anti-scam forums with his fake loan offers.
We offer financial assistance for the realization of your projects whose profitability
is certain in the short, medium or long term in several areas such as: agro-industry.
Real estate (industrial, commercial, residential), tourism and hospitality, Mines and
oil development, small and medium industries, Transport (road, sea and air), renewable energies, import-export, new technologies, agriculture, etc… INTEREST 1.90% PER YEAR.
If you have interesting projects (in the areas of activity mentioned above or in)
other sectors of activities),
Do not hesitate to write this e-mail: Mike.Freud@outlook.de
We look forward to doing business with you!
Why is this a loan scam?
- The email addresses used is a free Outlook address.
- The telephone number is a mobile phone from Benin. Legitimate companies do not use mobile phones and Benin is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.
- The message was posted on an anti-scam forum. Legitimate businesses do not spam forums and to spam an anti-scam forum would indicate that this scammer is a total idiot.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous low interest rate being offered.