Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
from: Mr.Fred <email@example.com> reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org to: subject: Revert back. (Loan grant)
I am Mr. Fred the Managing Director of Zamani Group Farm Investment, i understand you need a financial assistance loan. we are a certified loaning firm located at UK/USA/ASIA. Are you in need of a loan or financial investment project assistance? we give out loans for project, business and so many others financial investment. Contact us today if you require a financial investment loan from us. we can start with the processing of your loan immediately once you meet the requirement. Thank you.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used is a free email address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC
- The email gives no indication of where they are based exactly or who they are regulated by.
- The poor grammar is indicative of a non-English speaker