Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: "Mr. Favour" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: "Mr. Favour" <email@example.com> Subject: Loan X-Originating-IP: [220.127.116.11] To: undisclosed-recipients:;
We offer you the opportunity to start on a new financial basis more serene!
With our loan liquidity, we offer you to gather all your debts (credit line personal loan)
car, various bills, family debts or investment loans) and at the same time, if you need to ask for extra cash.
With us it’s as if you were pushing the doors of all the banks at the same time! Our comparison tools
working for you!
We analyze your situation and your needs in order to offer you the best solution on the market!
Benefit from the expertise of advisors the better equipped. It is at your disposal to help you in your personal loan process, loan work, consolidation of credit, credit owner, etc.
Possibility: $ 3,000.00 to $ 70,000,000.00
For more info please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
IP Address Analysis
Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 18.104.22.168 Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain City: Benin City Country of Origin: Nigeria * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from Nigeria, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.