Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: sir jakes <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com Subject: To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [Redacted]
Hello, for your financial help with less pay back 1/10 years period kindly contact now, CEO of private loans. Money Creates Wealth, One Credit = One Dream. Credit Money 2000 Eur Up to 20000000 Euros This is the only way to get reliable credit without resorting to a bank.
LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This company offers loans to all categories of borrowers for purposes ranging from,
1, repair of debts, personal loans, mortgages, business loans, imports loans.
2, travel loans, holiday loans
3 investment, loans overseas to recapitalize
4 loans education loans, medical
5 Government and public loan
If interested reply now.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used are both free Gmail addresses.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.