Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: GET A QUICK AND LEGIT LOAN HERE AT 2% LOW RATE To: Recipients <> From: Midland Credit Home<> Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 17:07:04 +0100 Reply-To: email@example.com Received: from [22.214.171.124] ([126.96.36.199:64657] helo=[10.114.78.149])
There was no actual email message, the only details are in the Subject.
IP Address Analysis
Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 188.8.131.52 Originating ISP: M247 Ltd City: Bucharest Country of Origin: Romania * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- The email addressused is a free Gmail.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- There was no actual message in the email, the only information is in the subject.
- The ridiculous low interest rate being offered.