Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
To: [Redacted - long list of email addresses] Subject: Take a look at this development X-PHP-Script: www.taylorwimpeycentrallondon.com/development/assets/ajax/jobs.php for 184.108.40.206 From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greetings to You, 2% LOAN OFFER, We Are Certified To Offer The Following Kinds Of Loans * Personal Loan(Unsecured) * Business Loan (Unsecured) * Debt Consolidation Loan *Improve your home * Investment Loan but once again i want to be sure you are very serious and trustworthy, We have been given the privilege to meet your financial needs. The issue of credit shouldn’t stop you from getting the loan that you need.E-mail email@example.com ,Looking forward in doing a nice business with you. FILL APPLICATION, Full Name: Home Address. Phone: Country: Occupation: Sex: Age: Amount Needed: Loan Duration: Need For Loan Application: have you applied for a loan before. monthly income: nest of kin: contact me via my email address email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL TWCL COLLECTION
Taylor Wimpey Central London accepts no responsibility for the content of this email.
IP Address Analysis
Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 220.127.116.11 Originating ISP: Safaricom City: Nairobi Country of Origin: Kenya * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from using a “share this” link on a totally unrelated website.
- The email address used is a free Gmail addresses.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients all of whose email addresses were visible in the To: field – a legitimate business would not do such a thing.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from Kenya, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.