Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that is only used to warn scam victims. it has never been used to sign up for any website, or apply/enquire about loans or any other product/service.
Reply-To: Conley181@usa.com From: Milk Conley <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: loan offer To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [Redacted]
My name is Mr. Milk Conley, I am the managing director of CIT |
Lending, Leasing & Treasury Management Services. We are located in
United States of America. We provide all types of loans at an interest
rate of 2%. for more information contact us with the below email:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC EMAIL SENDER ALL RESPONSE MUST
BE FORWARDED TO Conley181@usa.com
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used is a free email address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC and the recipients were most likely obtained from an illegally created mailing list.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The name used “Milk Conley” was clearly not created by someone actually in the USA.