Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: "CP &L" <email@example.com> Reply-To: Positivefinance109@gmail.com Subject: FW
We provide all types of loans, investments, project financing and provide all types of loans, investments, project finance and financial support to individuals, businesses and businesses around the world. The funds are granted at an interest rate of 2%. Always interested in
Email Address: Positivefinance109@gmail.com
WhatsApp Phone Number: +1-305-723-9014
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous interest rate being offered.