Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Hennery Chris <email@example.com> Reply-To: Hennery Chris <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [Redacted] Subject: Re:
This is to Notify you that Sr. Hennery Chris is Currently offering Funds
to the needy at a low rate 0f 3% and with no credit check, we offer
Personal funds, debt consolidation funds, venture capital, business
Funds,education funds, home funds,or funds for any reason if you are interested
contact via Email: email@example.com for more info.provide us this info
We give out funds from the range of 5,000.00 to 10,000,000.00 and above.
Our loans are well insured and maximum
security is our priority, Available Funds we offer are,
* Personal Funds(Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Funds(Secure and Unsecured)
* Combination Funds
* Consolidation Funds and Many More:
1)The Borrower must be at the age of 18years and above
2)Even with Bad credit, you still Guarantee a Borrower a funds
3)The funds Can Be Granted Even With low credit.
apply for a higer loan from 1000$ to 10,000$
return the borrow Application now.
on the application form below. fill the blank space one after another.
1) First Name:
2) Last Name:
3) City/Zip Code:
7) Date of birth:
8) Amount Needed:
9) Purpose For Loan:
12) Office phone:
14) Name Of Company:
15) Occupation: Business
16) Monthly income:
17) what midst do you use in contacting
us?: computer or mobile phone?:
Contact via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org do get back now.
I am sure you are okay with our services.
Thanks and god Bless.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used are both free Gmail and Yahoo addresses.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.