Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from [184.108.40.206] Subject: lening To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: email@example.com Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
heb je een lening nodig tegen 3% rentetarieven. Dit zijn vertrouwen en eerlijke leningen waar u geen spijt van zult hebben, neem contact met ons op via
Uw volledige gegevens:
Voor-en achternaam. . .. .. .. .. .
Lening vereist. . …
Lening Duur. . .. .. .. .
Telefoonnummer. . .. .. ..
MAANDINKOMEN. . .. .. ..
Country. . .. .
ADRES. . .. .. ..
BEZETTING. . .. .. ..
E-mail ons: email@example.com
you need a loan at 3% interest rate. These are trust and fair lending where you will not regret it, please contact us at
Your complete data:
First and last name. . .. .. .. …
required loan. . …
Loan duration. . .. .. …
Phone number. . .. .. ..
Monthly. . .. .. ..
Country. . …
ADDRESS. . .. .. ..
OCCUPATION. . .. .. ..
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 220.127.116.11 Originating ISP: Bangalore Broadband Network Pvt Ltd City: Bangalore Country of Origin: India * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from India, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.