Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: loan offer To: 50 <info@loan> From: info@loan Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org Received: from ADMIN-PC..home (unknown [22.214.171.124])
Hello do you need an urgent loan for your business or to pay your? contact us for more information via e-mail: email@example.com
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 126.96.36.199 Originating ISP: Jambonet City: Nairobi Country of Origin: Kenya * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from Kenya, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.