Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: RE: LOAN OFFER To: Recipients <Elinev@my.ccsu.edu> From: mitchell <Elinev@my.ccsu.edu> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org Received: from [10.106.1.55] (unknown [184.108.40.206])
Do you need A Loan, Do you need Business or Personal Loan? Do you wish to refinance your company? Our company is based in United States and Europe. We give out loan to any individual and company at 2% interest rate yearly. We offer this types of loans and much more: email@example.com
* Personal Loans
* Business Loans
* Auto Loan
* Car Loan
* Rehabbing Loan
* Expansion Loan
* Consolidation Loans (ETC).
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 220.127.116.11 Originating ISP: Software Technology Parks Of India-lucknow City: Lucknow Country of Origin: India * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used is a free Yahoo address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from India, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud Loan Scam hotspot.