Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that belongs to a previous victim of a loan scam.
From: Guaranty Trust Bank <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: undisclosed-recipients:; Subject: LOAN OFFER, APPLY. Reply-To: email@example.com Received: from email.kalianet.to (unknown [220.127.116.11])
Do you need a loan to meet up with all your outstanding bills or Debts? Do
you want to start up some kind of business or have you lost hope in your
financial situation? Please smile. Here come an opportunity of a life
time. We do all kinds of service of loan such as : Loan real estate, Loan
company, personal Loan, car Loan, etc…,.
Apply for your loan today at 3% interest rate. Be it secure or unsecured.
Please specify :.
Loan Amount Needed:
Date Of Birth, DOB:
Have You Applied before?
Mr Segun Agbaje (CEO)
Guaranty Trust Bank
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 18.104.22.168 Originating ISP: Tonga Communications Internet Network City: Hihifo Country of Origin: Tonga * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from Tonga, but was sent to someone in the UK.