Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: my subject To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: firstname.lastname@example.org Reply-To: email@example.com
Schönen Tag Benötigen Sie einen dringenden 2% Geschäfts- oder Privatkredit? Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns heute via (firstname.lastname@example.org) für weitere Informationen. (Mindestangebot ist $ 10.000,00 USD und Maximum ist $ 10.000.000,00 USD) Tishman aNiles Telefonnummer: +1331 301 3935 E-Mail: email@example.com Webseite: www.woodbridge.services
Nice day you need an urgent 2% business or personal loan? Please contact us today via (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information. (Minimum bid is $ 10,000.00 USD and maximum is $ 10,000,000.00 USD) Tishman Aniles Phone: +1331 301 3935 E-mail: email@example.com website: www.woodbridge.services
WhoIs details for woodbridge.services
Creation Date: 2018-07-24T15:35:25Z Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-24T15:35:25Z Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
WhoIs details for woodbridgeservice.org
Creation Date: 2018-08-08T13:28:18Z Registry Expiry Date: 2019-08-08T13:28:18Z Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used for a recent anonymously registered domain.
- The website used is a recent anonymously registered domain.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.