Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: flogria rose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Kreditangebot für ehrliche Menschen
Ich biete Immobilienkredite, Autos und Investments von 5.000 Euro bis 52.500.000 Euro über einen Zeitraum von 5 Jahren bis 20 Jahren, je nach Rückzahlungsfähigkeit, mit einem Zinssatz von 2% pro Jahr. und die Bedingungen sind sehr einfach.
I offer mortgages, cars and investments of 5,000 euros to 52.5 million euros over a period of 5 years to 20 years, depending on the repayment capacity, with an interest rate of 2% per year. and the conditions are very simple.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.