Loan Scam – email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: URGENT OFFER To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: "Mr. Richard Steven" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com Received: from [10.155.81.217] (unknown [18.104.22.168])
I am Mr Richard Steven a Private Money Lender who offer loans at 3% with capital base between a Minimum amount of $5,000.00 and a maximum of $120,000,000.00 and £5,000.00 to £120,000,000.00GB and €5,000.00 and a maximum of €120,000,000.00 If you are in need of finance for business expansion, agricultural purpose, repayment of debt and educational loan then we can be of great help and assistance to you. For more inquires about our credit program we recommend that you contact our official email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loan Amount Needed:
Loan Duration :
Phone Number/Mobile Number:
Monthly Income :
Mr Richard Steven
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 22.214.171.124 Originating ISP: Software Technology Parks Of India-lucknow City: Lucknow Country of Origin: India * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used are free Gmail addresses.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from India, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud loan scam hotspot.