Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: Loan Offer To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: Global Financial Ltd <email@example.com> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org Received: from USER-PC.zukufiber.co.ke. (unknown [126.96.36.199])
Contact Allstate Funding Corporation ® for small and large loans amount. We give out loan all kinds of loan at 2% interest rate. We also give out from. $5000 thousand Dollars to 20 million Dollars for individuals and companies, the credit is open to all regardless of nationality.
NOTE: All response must e forwarded to: email@example.com
Allstate Funding Corporation ®
Company Phone Number: (+144)22040140
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 188.8.131.52 Originating ISP: Wananchi City: Nairobi Country of Origin: Kenya * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from Kenya, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.