Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: "Dr. HUSEYNLI ORKHAN" <email@example.com> Reply-To: "Dr. HUSEYNLI ORKHAN" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: REMINDER 2
Be informed that we offer Funding for Businesses, Mortgage, Refinance, Hotels, Real Estate, Home, Personal Financing, Hydro Power etc at 2% interest rate and repayment is from 1-10 years. Loan funding amount ranges from 1M to 1B USD/EUR. We are also direct provider of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, LC, DLC, BD, Bonds and CDs and these Instruments are specifically for lease and sale.
We are one of the leading Financial instrument providers and we deliver with time and precision. You are at liberty to engage our Leased or Purchased facilities into trade programs, project financing, Credit line enhancement, Corporate Loans etc. We issue from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank, Standard Chartered Bank.
Dr. HUSEYNLI ORKHAN
Brocker, BGZ BNP Paribas
, Kawalerii 15, 00-468 Warszawa, Polonia
Call /WhatsApp: +48 732 100 432
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who the company offering the loan are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.