Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from msgw007-01.ocn.ad.jp ([220.127.116.11]) Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: FLEXIBLE FINANCE LOAN LTD <email@example.com> Subject: Greetings Sir/Madam!!!
Are you in need of urgent loan and have no where to turn to? Do you want to loan credit to increase your business efficiency and have been turned down by many banks due to high interest rates and values? If you are looking for a way to clean your finances, expand their business, pay off debt, do you want to repair or replace your car or house? Look no further. with our guarantee, we can soon put your plans into action loan.
* Take a minimum of $ 2,000 to a maximum of $ 100 million
* Affordable fixed monthly payments for the duration of your loan
* Payment within 1 to 30 years at only 2% interest rate.
* Application process fast and secure online.
So if you are looking for a small loan, medium or large loan, make a decision on your application, and get started on your plans. You can contact us.
We will wait for your reply.
Head of Loan and Processing Unit
Offshore/Online Loan Department.
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 18.104.22.168 Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation City: n/a Country of Origin: Japan * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.