Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from [188.8.131.52] Subject: loan offer To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: loan <email@example.com> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide our prospective customer long lasting financial solutions that helps their companies thrive and grow”and also help them to invest and clear you existing debts. Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need loan to start up your own business? we offer 3% interest rate, Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a good business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital services from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a financial services from our company:Contact us today, via email:email@example.com Tell :+1-323-628-3023 (Call/Whats app)
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 184.108.40.206 Originating ISP: Vodafone India Ltd. City: New Delhi Country of Origin: India * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from India, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.