Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 05:06:23 -0200 (BRST) From: IBM GLOBAL FINANCING <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: X-Originating-IP: [126.96.36.199]
zakelijke lening persoonlijke lening aanbieding 2019 van €5000 tot €20,000.000 email ons voor meer info
Email : email@example.com
business loan personal loan offer in 2019 from € 5,000 to € 20,000.000 email us for more info
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 188.8.131.52 Originating ISP: Econocable Media Sac City: Lima Country of Origin: Peru * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based (the email originates in Peru) or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.