Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a post that was made from IP address 184.108.40.206 on the online guestbook of a hotel. Not somewhere that a legitimate financial services company would be advertising.
GET FAST SECURED AND UNSECURED LOANS Here at Fidelity Loans we offer a wide variety of financial services to individuals and businesses owners. We work with small, medium, and large-scale businesses to help them either get started or expand into new territories. We help fund small businesses when needed most to expand existing business, buy capital equipment, pay expenses and for many other needs such as advertising, rent, renovation etc. We give out loan from $5.000 To $2,000,000 with a very low rate of 6.9% From the period of 1 to 30 years duration. Contact Details Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 220.127.116.11 Originating ISP: Telkom-internet City: Germiston Country of Origin: South Africa * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- A legitimate lender would not be spamming hotel guestbooks with adverts.
- The email address used are free Gmail and Yandex addresses.
- The post gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from South Africa, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.