Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a post that was made from IP address 22.214.171.124 on the online guestbook of a hotel. Not somewhere that a legitimate financial services company would be advertising.
– Do you need a loan? We are currently offering a 2% interest-based loan agreement with valid valid ID for verification. You can send a loan application for the amount of the loan you need. We offer loans worth from USD 5,000.00 min. 50,000,000.00 USD Max. We have a long-term loan from a maximum of five (5) to fifty (50) years. We offer the following types of loans: project loans, refinancing loans, investment loans for enterprises, car or car loans, student loans, debt consolidation, mortgage loans, personal loans, tourist and holiday loans, Christmas and New Year loans. Our company also needs a person who can be a representative of our company in your country. Contact our Patrick’s office via email: email@example.com If you are interested in our financial offer and want to give us a loan, please contact us and provide details below. It will also be necessary to properly start the terms of the loan. First name and last name: ____________________________ Gender: _______________________________ Relationship status: _______________________ Contact address: ______________________ Zip code for the city: ________________________ Country: ______________________________ Date of birth: ________________________ Amount required as a loan: ________________ Duration of the loan: ________________________ Monthly income / annual income: _________ Profession: ___________________________ Purpose of the loan: _____________________ Phone: ________________________________ Fax: __________________________________ In recognition of these details, well-calculated terms will be sent, including the contract. Thank you for your message! Yours sincerely, Patrick Jean patrick jean E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted from IP address 126.96.36.199
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 188.8.131.52 Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain City: Lagos Country of Origin: Nigeria * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- A legitimate lender would not be spamming hotel guestbooks with adverts.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The post gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from Nigeria, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.