Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
I WANT TO APPRECIATE Mrs jasmin noor for sincerely helping me with a loan of 364,250 Euro after i was duped of 970 Euro BY THIS RECENT DAYS INTERNET FAKE LOAN LENDERS, life was so full of challenges even to the extend i thought i could never get a loan from any loan lender, until one morning i saw a testimony about a woman that got her loan of 6,840 Euro from mrs jasmin noor and due to that testimony i applied for a loan and today am so glad am leaving a better life with my kids, mrs jasmin noor is really one of a kind as i was able to obtain a loan with low stress from this loan company and if in-case you are in need of an urgent loan to start up a business , to pay your bill or to consolidate your debts or for personal use. apply for a loan from (email@example.com).or via website https://jasminnoorloancompany.com
WhoIs details for jasminnoorloancompany.com
Creation Date: 2018-01-17T23:54:07Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-01-17T23:54:07Z Registrant Name: Jasmin Noor Registrant Organization: Jasminnoor Registrant Street: No 2 ifidon street, port harcourt No 2 ifidon street, port harcourt Registrant City: Port harcourt Registrant State/Province: edo Registrant Postal Code: 110001 Registrant Country: NG Registrant Phone: +234.08098919354 Registrant Phone Ext: Registrant Fax: Registrant Fax Ext: Registrant Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The scam originates from Nigeria, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.